Shabahang Parvaz

Travel & Tourism Services Agency

Medical Tours to Iran

Get Iranian Visa on Arrival with us

One Night In Paradise, "Salar Dareh" Hotel

Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque (Shiraz)

Enjoy Your Night In "Pol-e Tabiat" Bridge

Do Not Miss "the Bazaar" Sometime in Isfahan

Spend One Day In "Naghsh-e Jahan" Sqaure

Above the Clouds in "Fil Band"

Catch the Stars In "Kavir-e Mesr" Desert

Tomb of Esther and Mordechai
Tomb of Esther and Mordechai
The Tomb of Esther and Mordechai is located in Hamadan , Iran . Believed by some to house the remains of the biblical Queen Esther and her cousin Mordechai , it is the most important pilgrimage site for Jews in the country .
In 1891 , the tomb was described as consisting of an outer and inner chamber surmounted by a dome about 50 feet (15 m) high . The dome had been covered with blue tiles , but most of them had fallen away . A few tombs of worthy Jewish individuals were located within the outer chamber .
According to Stuart Brown , the site is more probably the sepulcher of Shushandukht , the Jewish consort of the Sasanian king Yazdegerd I (399-420 A.D.) .
Another tradition first recorded during the Middle Ages places the graves of Esther and Mordechai in the Galilean archaeological site of Kfar Bar'am , close to the kibbutz of the same name , Bar'am , along Israel's northern border with Lebanon .
Avicenna Mausoleum
Avicenna Mausoleum
The Mausoleum of Avicenna is a complex located at Avicenna Square , Hamadan , Iran .
Dedicated to the Iranian polymath Avicenna , the complex includes a library , a small museum , and a spindle-shaped tower inspired by the Ziyarid-era Kavus Tower .
Designed by Hooshang Seyhoun , it was built in 1952 , replacing an older building dedicated to Avicenna which was destroyed in 1950 .
The Pahlavi government had plans to build the mausoleum since at least 1939 . The mausoleum was eventually dedicated in a grand ceremony in May 1954 , and the avenue running in front of it was also renamed in honor of Avicenna .
As the monument was a central element of the propagation of Iranian nationalism by the Pahlavi government , it was consequently in danger of being defaced , but as Khomeini himself was an admirer of Avicenna , the square was not renamed after the 1979 Revolution .
Ganj Nameh
Ganj Nameh
Ganj Nameh is an ancient inscription , 5 km southwest of Hamedan , on the side of Alvand Mountain in Iran . The inscriptions were carved in granite in two sections . The one on the left was ordered by Darius the Great (521-485 BC) and the one on the right by Xerxes the Great (485-65 BC) . Both sections were carved in three ancient languages : Old Persian , Neo-Babylonian and Neo-Elamite . The inscriptions start with praise of the Zoroastrian God (Ahura Mazda) and describe the lineage and deeds of the mentioned kings .
Later generations who could not read the Cuneiform alphabets of the ancient Persian assumed that they contained the guide to an uncovered treasure ; hence they called it Ganjnameh . The name literally means "treasure epistle" , but it has also been called Jangnameh whose literal translation is "war epistle" .
The translation of the text on the right plate , attributed to Xerxes , is :
"The Great God Ahuramazda , greatest of all the gods , who created the earth and the sky and the people ; who made Xerxes king , and outstanding king as outstanding ruler among innumerable rulers ; I the great king Xerxes , king of kings , king of lands with numerous inhabitants , king of this vast kingdom with far-away territories , son of the Achaemenid monarch Darius ."
Two modern contemporary carved tablets have been placed in the site's parking lot with Persian explanation and its English translation .
Ghar-e Ali Sadr
Ghar-e Ali Sadr
Ghar-e Ali Sadr (or The Ali Sadr Cave) originally called Ali Saadr or Ali Saard (meaning cold) is the world's largest water cave which attracts thousands of visitors every year . It is located in Ali Sadr Kabudarahang County about 100 kilometers north of Hamadan , western Iran (more accurately at 48°18'E 35°18'N) . Because of the cave's proximity to large cities such as Hamadan , it is a highly recommended destination for tourists from all corners of the world . Tours of the cave are available by pedalos .
Alisadr is the world's biggest water cave , where you sit in a boat and watch the view . This cave is located at 48°18'E 35°18'N , in the southern part of Ali Sadr village . The cave is entered at the side of a hill called Sari Ghiyeh which also includes two other caves called Sarab and Soubashi , each 7 and 11 kilometers from Ali Sadr Cave . Apparently , the water in Ali Sadr cave stems from a spring in Sarab .
In the summer of 2001 , a German/British expedition surveyed the cave , finding to be 11 kilometers long . The main chamber of the cave is 100 meters by 50 meters and 40 meters high .
The cave walls can extend up to 40 meters high , and it contains several large , deep lakes . The cave has a river flowing through it and most travel through the cave system is done by boat . More than 11 kilometers of the cave's water canals have been discovered so far . Some routes are 10 to 11 kilometers long and all lead to "The Island" , a centrally located large atrium .


Shir Sangi Hamadan
Shir Sangi Hamadan
Shir Sangi (or The stone lion of Hamadan) is a historical monument in Hamadan , Iran .
The stone lion -one part of the 'Lions Gate'- sits on a hill where a Parthian era cemetery is said to have been located .
When first built , this statue had a twin counterpart for which they both constituted the old gate of the city . During the Islamic conquest of Persia , the victorious Arabs referred to the gate as bâb ul-asad .
The gates were demolished in 931CE as the Deylamids took over the city .
Mardavij unsuccessfully tried transporting one of the lions to Ray . Angered by the failure to move them , he ordered them to be demolished . One lion was completely destroyed , while the other had its arm broken and pulled to the ground . The half demolished lion lay on its side on the ground until 1949 , when it was raised again , using a supplemental arm that was built into it .
Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization reports that the lions were first thought to have been built by the orders of Alexander the Great to commemorate the death of his close companion Hephaestion .